PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

High Blood Pressure

so today all started for us at 12:30 in the morning with a little nausia that woke me up. I began with checking my blood sugar it was pretty good at 79. Then i thought well maybe I should check my blood pressure - well it was in the 160's/99!!! not one time, but two times - I began to check it thorughout the next half hour, by 1:00 AM I was finally able to fall back to sleep with 138/84. Not bad, but I checked my blood sugar again it was 76. I figured since it was on the down slide, I would suspend my basal rate insulin until it was time to wake up, so no insulin from 1am to 630am - and when i woke up my fasting blood sugar was 99 - still great! but again my blood pressure was 138/84 - not too bad. well by the time I got to work it was in the 150's from 9am to 11am. I called the MFM's office, they were not that concerned, just drink some water and relax and stay cool.
Since I did not have a headache, blurry vision and I was no longer nausiated - we were doing pretty good.
when I got home from work it was 138/74 and I feel just fine.

I have a fluid check in the morning so we will see how things go from there.

She has been a little dormant last night and today - not too much movement going on - i am not quite worried yet - since I can still feel when she is getting wiggly and I will see here on u/s again in the morning.

Although we have a date set for Aug 20th, I am not sure my body is going to agree with the date that was set...........it seems that this old body of mine is thinking sooner than later.

1 comment:

Josée Martens said...

I hope you are doing better today!

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)