PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 25, 2008

34 wks tomorrow!

Aedyn is still sucking on her hand, we had a fluid check u/s today and did not need to do the NST because we could see the respitory activity again :)
but she has got that hand right up against her little lips again! I have a thumb sucker on the way ---- gotta love the habbits they bring from the womb.
still head down - and today she got the buzz 3 times, it was quite entertaining to watch because the first time she just moved her hand, the second time she moved every limb, and the thrid time was like "what ever" leave me alone i am trying to sleep in here!
tomorrow is her baby shower from the ladies at work - lots of fun and lots of pink are on the way!
i am gonna bring the camera and post the pictures of her new stuff - if i can figure out how to download those darn pictures - i may have to get some technical help from DH or the brother.....OH my, i am normally the technical one around the house, but she is slowing sucking up all my brain cells!

also got my hands, neck and lower back adjusted - my back and neck feel much better, but my hands although not clicking and popping out of the joints feel very very stiff.

i am not complaining in anyway - i would not trade a single day of this pregnancy for anything.
maybe just one day - when we found out that Aedyn's twin passed away (Ash Wednesday 2008).

Tuesday's ob appt might bring me news i am not wanting to hear this early - my blood sugar for the last 4 days have been quite perfect! i am still praying and willing for an August 26th delivery date - but God and the MFM will decide on that if Aedyn doesnt do it for them.

Have a great weekend my friends!!!

4 comments:

Josée Martens said...

Honey you sound fabulous. That adjustment sounds good too. I hope we see some pics from this baby shower. Can you post a pic of the gifts I sent in her nursery. Feed my desire to dream! Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Anonymous said...

Sending positive thoughts for your Aedyn.

A visitor from ICLW.

SassyCupcakes said...

Not long to go now. Sounds like a great ultrasound. Take care.

Josée Martens said...

where are the pictures? lol... hope you had a great shower~!

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)