PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NST #2

yesterday was nst #2 - she was not too happy with the equipment - she kept wiggling around and kicking it.....needlesstosay i was hooked up for over a half hour and the NP came in for my OB appt while i was still hooked up.
on the plus side:

not enough protein to count in my 24 hour test, however, i still have 1+protein with my morning sample. my blood sugar is back to its normal self - going crazy - with exception to yesterday, where it was perfect all day. i even woke up this morning with an 80! they will keep watching me closely.

the NP asked when i wanted to go on leave......huh? you mean i get to decided? she thinks it would be a good idea soon since i have a bad case of edema in both my hands and feet, along with toxema induced carpotunnel in my right hand that is now progressing to my left hand.
it is quite entertaining to see the bottom of the thumb bone pop back into the socket.....however a little painful.

i have another fluid check on Friday, so i will get to see Aedyn sucking on her hand again :)

we have our first baby shower with the ladies at work this saturday. and then the ladies at chuch are having one for Aedyn the following saturday. i am so not a receiver of gifts, i prefer to be on the other side with the giving.

okay - well i never did get to finish with Aedyn's room last weekend, i got on the lazy and swollen side. i did however finally get a pregnancy photo of me taken (yes, one) at 33 wks. we got a new camera so i have to figure out how to get the photo off the camera and post it.

so if you are patient with me - i promise to get busy with Aedyn's room and posting all the photos.

have a great humpday!

8 comments:

Josée Martens said...

Pressure. pressure. where are my pictures?! LOL.

I am glad they are keeping a good eye on you. So will you stop early and go on leave?

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Visiting from ILCW and wishing you the best for your family. Thank you for sharing pictures of all your children, they are just beautiful. Have fun getting your little girl's room ready!

Echloe said...

Thanks for your message about the hydrosalpinx. I am now kind of scared though and would love to chat with you if you don't mind. I couldn't find your email here, but can you email me (echloeechloe@gmail.com.

Thanks so much

Oh and at 33 weeks you have every right to be lazy. You'll get the room done. Can't wait to see it.

momofonefornow said...

Hi, over from ICLW,

I never get tired of looking at ultrasound pics. What a miracle!

tripmom827 said...

Here from ICLW. COngrats on your pregnancy. I love the music on your blog and the name you have chosen for your precious little girl. Best wishes to your family!~

alicia said...

wow so cute!! congrats on your pregnancy!

here from ICLW

Mara said...

Your daughter is beautiful!!

Have fun getting the baby's room ready, and keep yourself healthy!!

Here from ICLW.

Anonymous said...

So close! I'm glad they are treating you well at the clinic.

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)