PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 7, 2008

1+ Proteins

okay so Wk 31 is starting off with quite an uproar.

Saturday wk31 - Aedyn decided she liked to dance and dance and dance. we went to some friends house and they were playing all sorts of carribean music - she just loved it!!! it was like she was doing the hokie pokie in there.

Sunday wk31d1 - Aedyn must have wore herself out, becasue there was very little movement all day long - i was not really worried until it came time for me actually do a count and even after a nice cold beverage, she still was chillin out in there - so out came the doppler....a nice 155bpm, i slept well since i found her heart very quickly and we had an appt today.

So Today, Monday wk31d2 - our appt is pretty good, she is now up and about moving around and kicking like crazy.......however, today's urine test came back with ketones, sugar, and 1+proteins. Now i have to have a 24hour protein test along with a laundry list of blood work to test for pre-eclampsia.....(i cant spell by the way).

And a new regiment begins next week - Perinatal visits every tuesday and every friday - for stress and fluid checks, along with my leaving my sample.

I have no true tale signs of PE - no blurred vision, no headaches, no seeing stars, and no high blood pressure.....however, i do have the protein dumping and a very bad case of edema....it is almost to my knees.

I thank God that I have a great team of Doctors!

3 comments:

April said...

Hello! You don't know me but by reading your blog we seem to have a lot in common! I just wanted to wish you all the best. I too concieved twins Tyler and Erin via IVF only to lose them at 23wk due to an incompetant cervix on May 2,2005. We too lost our baby girl but tried so hard to hold on to our baby boy but he too went to heaven shortly after his sister. We then tried 2 FET cycles that didn't work. Then on March 1, 2006 we found out we were preggo again via IVF with our wonderful daughter Kaylee. I feel your pain and your nervousness! Its so hard to grieve and be pregnant! If you would like to interested in chatting with me please email me at roberts_april@sbcglobal. O and I hope you don't mind me commenting to you! I say you blog on Heather blog, I know her from a message board. Good luck sweetie and hang in there......your almost there!

Christy said...

Some excitement, yes, but reason to panic, no. You are so correct, you have the best doctors! Hang in there!

Josée Martens said...

Hey Sweetheart. I am so glad that Aedyn is doing well inside there. I hope the protein test comes back ok. I know Peachy had that. I am thinking of you. Christine. You do sound like you have amazing doctors. You've loved them every step of the way.

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)