PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Almost 32 wks

2 more days and we get to see our little girls smile again.....well hopefully she smiles for us again. she has been so much more active these last few days - actually making my tummy jump it is the wierdest sight to see....let alone feel.

work has been a long yet short week. as i prepare for a 3 day work week starting next week, i am finding myself overwhelmed with how much work i really do have to sifen out to my staff and my co-workers who are already busy with their own work. at least for me, i can do work from home in my pj's :)

i have my connection to the server, access to my email, and a good ole fashion fax machine....what else do i need. i have already proven that my job could be successfully done from home for a short time period, as last year after the boys came, i was out for 6 wks and did do some things from home as i felt up to it. this year will probably be a little different since a little one will be needing me almost every minute of the day.........okay i will be needing her every minute of the day :)

thank goodness tomorrow is friday!!!! then we will have one more day until the 3/4D ultrasound!

i can hardly wait - since she is moving around a lot more, it will be fun to just watch her.

i will definatly post her new pics as soon as i get home!!!

have a great and blessed weekend to come.

2 comments:

Josée Martens said...

Are you saying you are going down to a 3 day week permanently until Aedyn arrives? Wow! You sound awesome. Its been a while.

Just Me. said...

That is just so amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)