PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

Giant Feet & 16 days to go~!

I guess I forgot to update everyone! It seems that the Doc thinks maybe I was a little dehydrated. However, my BP is still on the low side of hypertension and the swelling is getting worse - my shoes are not quite containing it in my feet. I have one pair of shoes that I can wear! And with 16 days to go, I am not buying anymore! Still no headaches or blurry vision, so we are still pretty good.

My wonderful friend from Chruch gave me a baby shower on Saturday, it was nice to see so many of my friends! Especially since life is so busy, we always end up just chatting on the phone once in a while. Everyone looked great and we all had a wonderful time.
Some games, food, and fellowship. Aedyn got some wonderful and beautiful gifts! When I get home tonight, I will post them on her blog site - so be sure to check her site out :)

http://aedynsatori.blogspot.com/

Though our journey is not over, I will be dedicating much more time to updating everyone on her life though her site.

We plan on doing this all again this coming April/May time frame. Trying to avoid a long hot pregnant summer again. Two years in a row is enough. Plus, we really want to try to have baby #2 sometime in the late winter/early spring - when Aedyn is about 18-20 months old.
We have decided that we will use our embryos that are frozen for baby #2.
I have great difficulty letting them go just yet.

No comments:

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)