PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 14, 2008

6 days to go??? maybe less

Okay so we offically have 6 days to go, however we still think a little less.

Doesnt she know we made plans around her birthday! After all a lot of thought went into picking the date of induction.

It would be an independant birthday, we know of no one in either family or with friends who have her birthday.
The amnio scheduled for Tuesday would be done by our loved!!! Dr Strong, who coinsidently is also on duty Wednesday at the hospital, so in most likelyhood would delivery her!!!!

Okay - i know it isnt her that would be changing her birthday, it would be me or should I say my body!

So either way, we would be oh so glad to have her in our arms........but, lets stick to the plan here :)

Oh yes, it is amazing how much the skin streatches. My feet are about 3 times their normal size and are turning a dark reddish purple color ---- not sure this is really okay, but my BP is still great and I still have no signs of pre-eclampsia.

I do have an NST and fluid check tomorrow, I might ask if they would check to see if I am dialated yet. I had a little bit of mucus today, so anytime now and the plug will drop!

If I disappear and dont post by Sunday.......I might have had a little girl!

1 comment:

Josée Martens said...

This is amazing. I can't believe she will be here so soon. How are you feeling? I am guessing she arrives Monday very early in the morning. Hee hee. It is just days away. Thanks again. Are you free for a thank you call today?

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)