PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Focal Point

I have decided that since we are choosing not to do an epidural that I must find a focal point that can assist me through the pain.



I have a precious photo of the twins in a beautiful "love" frame, it is small....but my angels have watched over this pregnancy, me and Aedyn the entire time. They will be my focal point while I bring her into the world.





Everything is packed and ready in the car, we have the car seat set up, our luggage and Aedyn's luggage all loaded up. We did this last night with our little scare and trip t0 OB Triage....
as you can tell, nothing happened and we are home still awaiting this little girls grand appearance.

9 days to go..........and our final growth scan is tomorrow morning.

I am guessing just over 5lbs, but we will see what tomorrow brings us.

2 comments:

Josée Martens said...

What happened at the OB Christine?! Is everything ok?

I am so glad you have everything ready to go and the boys to offer you focus and comfort when their sister comes to this world.

Wishing you the very best.

(We never got the book package by the way)

Heather said...

I love the focus point you chose - how perfectly perfect.

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)