PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 17, 2008

3 DAYS....

3 days is 72 hours - can this really be? I am quite sure more than 72 hours, but 3 days seems so short.
I have so many mixed emotions right now - i am happy, sad, scared, excited, anxious, and most of all so totally in love with someone i have never met before.
All I have of her is kicking and movement and the sound of her heartbeat.
I want to hear her scream and cry and breath.
I want to hold her close and just stare at her.

I am ready but not ready.

4 comments:

Josée Martens said...

I wanna talk to you, sweetie. When can I call you? I asked if I could call you a few days ago but didn't hear back. If you want a call, I'd love to talk. Plus I need to tell you voice to voice about how AWESOME your gift was. XOXOXO

Christy said...

My friend, you are ready, so very, very ready!

I'm so excited to meet Andrew's little girlfriend!

Heather said...

She's almost here, and I am absolutely thrilled for you!! I cannot wait to meet her!

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

You are ready!! Have no fears this is what you've been waiting for!! And she can't wait to meet the mommy of her dreams, too!!

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)