PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Where Have I been?

updating more on Aedyn's blog.

Our Journey for number 2 is in a waiting pattern as we want to wait until she is at least 7-9 months old before starting on this road again.

I did get some good info - the Na.vy Clinic has the contract again and is in the midst of preparing to take IVF/FET clients again. Hopefully all the renovations will be done by the time we are ready and we can do our FET with our FAVORITE RE Dr. Lau.fer :)

Being a mom is great - everytime i look at this little girl, i am happy and sad at the same time.
I am so happy to have her in my life and I am saddened that she will never get to know her two older brothers Ethan and Andrew. But I am reminded that they are watching over her and have been from the very beginning. I also must admit I am sad that she will never know the sister/brother that she lost so early in her gestation. And again, I know that little spirit is with her brothers in the arms of Heaven.

Next week will be Aedyn's first day at chuch and is also her dedication.

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

I've been reading your blog . . .it is very moving, and I am very happy for you. I, too, have lost 2 boys . . .two separate pregnancies. I have incompetent cervix. I am now pregnant with our third and about to go to Chicago for a medical procedure which hopefully will save our baby's life. I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you--I understand the need to keep the boys' memory alive, even while rejoicing with the birth and life of your daughter. I just said a prayer for you, your husband, your daughter, and the boys.

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)