PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

AF - Are you kidding me?

Okay today is exactly 5wks4days since Aedyn was born and I just got AF! Are you kidding me, breastfeeding and pumping did not stop her from showing up! This is like some ugly joke or something.

Well - DH and I are still up in the air about taking the mini-pill. I have the prescription filled, but doubt I will take it. We have decided that since I am not going back to work and thus we are loosing quite a bit of income, we may not be able to afford the FET and maybe we should just try on our own again at least until we have some funds put aside for the FET to actually occur. Our plan is still April/May - so we will see.

Well Aedyn is awake, I need a shower and DH is now back to work. I miss him already!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! That's fast...I think...I guess I don't really know. :-) Caroline will be 8 weeks tomorrow and I haven't seen any signs of AF myself. I'm only nursing about 3-4 times in the evening and overnight, but my OB says that could keep AF away. Who knows? Did you have any signs? Cramps, etc? I was always very regular so I didn't usually pay attention to signs, just always knew when to expect it. OB also asked me about birth control and I just told him I didn't think it was necessary, since DH is the reason for IVF. But, who knows? If it happens naturally, that'll be a miracle and I won't care if it happens too soon! :)

Sanchez Stories said...

AF showed, what's up with that!

Sorry, are you still sticking to the BF'ing?

I want to call you but am having a hard time talking about it (I know you know what I mean).
I still think about you.
Thank you for being there for me even though you probably think you weren't!

I guess we may be trying at the same time again (MAYBE), we haven't made our decision yet, but we aren't doing a THING during the holidays (WAY TO HARD)!
Luv ya!
Dre

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

I concur with the other ladies...5 weeks seems like a record or something, especially for BF'ing. Maybe you're body is internally superhealing?! Who knows, just go with the flow, oops, sorry, you know what I mean, LOL.

SassyCupcakes said...

That sucks. Take care.

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)