PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Home Photo Shoot

Today, Aedyn will have a photographer from the hospital stop by and do a quick home photo shoot of her.

Pictures pictures pictures - we get a free 8x10 out of it and i am sure we'll probably spend more money on beautiful pictures.

DH went to the Protestant Men of the Chapel breakfast this morning, so Aedyn and I have been on our own.

I did get a quick shower while she took her first after meal nap - which was very short. She was fussy for a little bit and is back down after getting a 20unit top off of formula.

the BF/pumping is getting a little better, my 1 oz per pump has slightly increased to just under 1.5 oz per pump session.

Am now taking a prescription that should starting showing effects by the 4th day and hopefully I can get at least 3-4 oz per pump session for her.

On a different note:
I have tried to call the In.fertility Clinic all week and get the answering machine! I will be trying again next week. Since we go to the NTC at San Diego - I have to find out if we are able to use our RE when we do the FET next year, or if we have to plan on more $ and go to the actual Off Base Clinic for our FET. There have been some Navy Contract Issues with the Infer.tilty program this year......so we'll see what happens come April/May.

2 comments:

Josée Martens said...

I hope there is no issue to doing your FET. Can't wait to see the photos! I got your beautiful card and mini pics. Aedyn's a doll. I love the roundness of her face and how her lower lip tucks under her upper lip. Such a cutie she is.

Hows mom feeling?> Yes you!

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

How'd she do on her photo shoot? They actually have a prescription to help your milk flow? I didn't know that. Good luck with setting things up for next year.

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)