PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Feet compairson

Okay - i know it is a little late to be comparing my feet.....
But I had to wait for my real feet to return in order to show you all the difference.

Today marks 42lbs lost out of the 50lbs I gained with Aedyn - yes I did say 42lbs!
After you look at my feet you will know that most of it was all water.

so this is how big my feet were at 34 wks.
And this is today how my feet look.

3 comments:

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

HOLY BEJEEZWIZ BATMAN!! Major difference, and kudos to you for losing 42lbs so quickly (sneaking sit ups are ya?) LOL.

Josée Martens said...

Look at those tiny little feet. I thought they were Aedyn's.

You sounds so great. XOXOXO

Jen said...

Holy crap, Christine! 42 pounds??? Was most of it water retention? I gained (sad to say) 67 pounds!!!! That was from the day I found out I was pg. At that point I was already up 10 pounds from my regular "skinny" weight. I've lost 27 pounds so far, and would love to lose 40-50 more. I've done it before and kept it off for almost 5 years, so I hope to do it again. I am a "low-carber" and it really works for me. I'm on it again and have lost almost 5 lbs this week! Go me! :-) Go you! :-)

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)