PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Aedyn's Due Date

So today is the day - Aedyn was supposed to be due!

She came a few weeks early, 2wks2days early, and we couldnt be more overjoyed.

She is an amazing little girl and our miracle from God.


I know everyone is thinking, now that we have had a child, will we still continue this journey through IF?
Yes - I dont believe anyone every over comes IF. It is something that stays with you and is always learking in your mind.

We are planning to try again come April or May.

Although with my slightly advanced maternal age, we plan on using our frozen embryos for our second little miracle.
A few reasons being:
my age, time, my high risk status, and the fact that we are having a very difficult time with having 16 embryos frozen and what should be done with them.

we go back and forth with their future - mind you we will NEVER let them just be destroyed!


I have to finish my thoughts on this post a little later.

The little lady needs her diaper changed :)

No comments:

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)