PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What a Hump Day!

so lets see - where to start, where to start?

yesterday was a blur until later in the evening when Aedyn decided that moving around and being noticeable was not going to be her style for the night - needless to say, it freaked me out, so I brought out the big gun....okay the little doppler. took quite some time to find her heartbeat, about the time I was trying to calm myself, I decided to just hold the doppler above my belly button and press firmly! I guess she woke up - coz all the sudden I got the big swooshing, swooshing, and about 10 seconds of heartbeat 155....then the swooshing commenced, I felt a lot better even though i still couldnt feel her moving around.
I realized that it seems like over night, but my shirts are so much tighter today than they were last week - I am assuming she just got some more room in there with the uterus expanding yet again and I just couldnt feel it.

I really do ramble on, so forgive me...where was I?

Hump Day - the day was long and hot and got worse! while on the drive home, a little rock decided that my windshield was going to be its victim! Uggg - I hate having to replace my windshield. my military base sticker is on the windshield!!! what does this mean? well Luke AFB doesnt issue them, annoying......so if we go out of town or to another military base, we have to stop at the visitor gate and get a pass every time! we normally get our sticker from San Diego Naval base..................I guess we will just have to make a trip up there soon. I am sure Aedyn will want to visit with Dr Laufer, after all he had a hand in bringing her to us. I would rather go up there NOW ---- it is an inferno here in AZ.

Finally got my vents at work open, so my office can be a cool 70 degrees :) 3 years i have been freezing in my office with the vents CLOSED and now i am burning up and they are open!

Well enough of me complaining.

Aedyn decided that kicking me noticably today was cool, so when a co-worker pointed out that my belly was jumping, she just had to kick me more! It was kinda cool and at the same time, a little painful, I definatly had to go pee after her kicking.....she is going to be quite the handful.

And we want to do this again next summer!

1 comment:

Sanchez Stories said...

OK Christine, I'm your friend from the forum ~
I have a question for you... WHY ON THE BLOG CAN YOU Not see JUNE???? Is it just my computer, or are you having the problem too? I looked up your blog and it was the same as mine as far as not viewing upon opening JUNE 2008??????
Any ideas????
Dre from New Mexico?

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)