PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Time Fly's

time has been flying by so quickly - summer is here and boy is it HOT!

DH and I celebrated our 5 year anniversay Saturday that just passed in Pinetop, AZ. It was beautiful up there. We hung out in the beautiful small town, got some local diner food, caught a movie, went swimming at the resort, and caught the races at Thund.er Race.way.
The races were great, loud engines and exhaust - the bleachers and uncomfortableness was not so fun. I think Aedyn will enjoy the races, she was quite active and kicking a lot while we were there, especially when the engines reved up nice and loud.
She has been moving around so much lately, when she is not moving, i have to give her a little wiggle.

Work is also pretty busy these days, it is the end of the fiscal year and we are trying to make sure we are ready to close the books and start a new fiscal year. Summer time is definatley my busy time. Last year, our Fincial audit was done while I was on leave, and it seems that it will be the same this year......I wish I could say I planned it this way, but I can't.

We had our 3rd echo done last friday and Aedyn's heart is just perfect. The MFM wants us to come back on the 20th for a growth scan to see where we are with her weight.
My blood sugar this weekend was really bad - I think she decided to have some growth spurt, because i got my insulin pump adjusted and it was back to normal for a day or two. it is getting high again - so i am sure they will adjust it again tomorrow.
funny how breakfast today is exactly the same as breakfast yesterday and my sugar is almost 40 points different! she is definatly growing!!!

Have a great weekend! I plan on truely finishing the room this weekend and will post the finished product by Sunday Night.

1 comment:

Josée Martens said...

Christine! Thanks for comments. All is great. It is nice tohear you had a romantic anniversary and that Aedyn is already making you make all kinds of adjustments.

Where is the bump shot you promised!?

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)