PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our Growth Scan

Friday was nice, no work, wonderful lower back adjustment and we got to see Aedyn again.

She is definatly going to be a very tall little girl! She was measuring 28w3d on Friday which was about 3 days behind.....no biggie, she is actually catching up as she has been 7 days behind from the beginning. Her approximate weight is 2lbs13oz - right on target.

We had a Fetal Fibronectin test done STAT because of our fun contractions....it came back with a voice mail that said the test came back ok ---- but didnt tell me if it was negative or positive, i will assume it came bac negative~otherwise we would have been headed to Good Sam.

After my very long day rolling egg rolls all day Saturday, I mostly laid around and did nothing!

And Sunday was filled with cooking all day ~ we had a total of 8 mouths to feed and boy did I feed them a lot of food.....about 70 egg rolls, fried rice, sweet and sour chicken and egg drop soup. Everyone was stuffed!
By the time I started to relax, I had 2 breath-taking contractions 15 mins apart and my saving grace walked in gave me a nice big 17-alpha Hydroxyprogesterone caporate shot and voila - no more contractions!

Monday was mostly a blur....as i was driving to my Resolve meeting, i had a very very uneasy contraction and while talking with DH decided that if after drinking a couple glasses of water they were not letting up, i would be calling him on my way home and for him to be ready to take me to Good Sam. It seems that I was a bit dehydrated, because after drinking 2 glasses of water they subsided. No contractions after that.
Got some great promising news while there, one of the ladies who is pursuing adoption got the call, they have been picked. Now they need to meet with the birth parents. Pray that all goes smoothing and that when this little baby is born within the next 8 wks, they will become parents!!!

And we come to today! Numbers are filling my head and they gave me a headache. The chiropractor took the headache away though. However, since the adjustment, I am extremely exhausted.

So yes while it is only 7PM - I am off to lay in bed and drift away for the night.

1 comment:

Josée Martens said...

So glad everything is still A-OK and that Aedyn is cruising ahead!

So... if you don't take the progesterone, contractions start coming? Real contractions? Like the big ones?

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)