PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

God has a plan....

Although we are not always privy to the plan, there is a plan.

As you recall, in my last post, I got the Lap Band.

Well......Apparently on May 12th, when they did the pregnancy test before the surgery, I was not pregnant and I got banded!
Now ready to reduce my weight, my insulin, and get active with Aedyn, I began this new journey.

After a failed FET in Februray and a failed Clomid cycle in March, I new that it would be okay to slow it down and wait at least half of my total goal for weight loss was achieved for us to try for a sibling.

Well this is where God had a plan.

Apparently, the pregnancy test they did on the 12th, was just too early to detect with urine.
As of today, I am 8w5d pregnant with a singleton.

Now is the worry that the surgery may have done something to the development of this baby.

Your prayers are so needed and so appreciated!

The first u/s was today, a nice 158bpm and four little limbs growing, it was a beautiful sight.

We have choose not to find out the sex, but have agreed on both a girl and a boy name that starts with the letter E, so we will call this Baby E until the birthday.

Baby E is expected to come Jan 21, 2010, however we really believe that Dec 31, 2009 will be the birthday :)

1 comment:

Sanchez Stories said...

so funny that we have the SAME exact due date!
Hugs to you and baby E... I'll send prayers.
Dre

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)