PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 28, 2009

What a week!

This has been quite a long week!
I am exhausted and I only worked 3 days this week.

My mom came to visit so I took the 2 days she was here off to spend with her and Aedyn.
Aedyn loves her grandma that is for sure!

While I know there is this little body growing inside me and draining all my energy, Aedyn and I have so much fun together!
She has learned how to pull herself up and she loves to stand. When she is at her music table, I have started to sing "shake shake shake" and she will shake her little tushie! It is so cute. But everytime I get the camera to video clip it, she just stares at the camera. So I'll have to try to get her to do this while dad holds the camera.
She has finally got her second tooth coming in! One little ridge of the tooth has broken through the gum!
Tuesday is going to be another u/s day! We'll get to see little baby E's heartbeat again :) I think the NT scan will be scheduled for the 10th of July. Not too far off.
I am still in shock. I have no symptoms other than the fatigue, but that could be caused by anything really. I am working full-time, teaching online, and spending every waking moment Aedyn and hubby!

No comments:

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)