PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 25, 2009

Changes

A lot has changed in the 2 months I have not update my blog.

April marked the end of tax season and gave me a little more free time. This free time was not really free time, it was borrowed time from Aedyn. She is growing so fast, I can hardly keep up with her.

On cinco de Mayo, her first tooth broke skin! We are expecting the second one any day now.

I turned 36 this month and began to hear the clock ticking louder than ever before. After our failed FET in Feb and failed clomid cycle in March, I have not been looking forward to more failure.

I made a big leap all within a 27 day period.
On April 15 - I went in for a check up and some recommendation on how to lose this infertility & baby weight. I was given a referal for the lap band.
On April 24th - I met the Surgeon, Dr Simpson
On April 30th - I had my Tricare approval for the lap band
On May 12th - I was banded

And today day 13 of the band, I have lost 10 lbs

The goal of this is to lose at least 50 more lbs by November and do our FET.

I feel like time is going by so quickly that I may miss that window to have a sibling for Aeydn.

No comments:

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)