PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Okay so i have been MIA - sorry!

I have been here and there and everywhere lately.

We are now into wk 25 and it still seems somewhat surreal. I look at my boys everyday and smile and then a tear comes okay so a few tears come. I miss them so much.

And when I start to get too sad, I feel little Aedyn moving around as if to remind me that although the boys are in heaven, she is here and will be to help mend my broken heart.

we plan on finishing her room this coming weekend after we have a 26wk 4D u/s. i will definatly post her pics after the u/s and the little movie if i can figure that out.

Oddly enough, i find myself planning for her future sibling(s) - with a transfer either at the end of April or the beginning of May, or every month there after until we are preggers.

I am getting older and I feel like the clock is ticking ever so loudly these days - many of the ladies I am around are either old enough to be my mom or their children are old enough to be my child's parent.

I digress.....

Have a great week and check back on Sunday for pictures of Aedyn!!!

2 comments:

Josée Martens said...

Smooches, Christine. You never did say if you got my bday card.
Glad to know you girls are doing well. Hugs!

Josée Martens said...

hey girl, yes let's talk. how about a lunch phone call? how about at 1pm Midwest time Mon, Tues or Wed?

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)