PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco De Mayo!!

so my first day of 35 came and went - nothing special, no noticable changes.

Little Aedyn is moving around much more now and defintely reminds me when it is time to eat something - with a few jabs in the abs and a nice streatch pushing against a rib or two.

Although with all the cushion in the mid section it isnt anything anyone else would notice.

I will begin practicing on my Guitar again in the next week - i have a nylon acoustic and the strings are being a little picky, i will probably go and get a steele string this week.
I am not great, but I want to learn to play the first song on this list by the David Crowder Band.

And they say at about wk 24, the baby can hear, i figure not only will the baby hear, but Aedyn will be able to feel the vibrations of the guitar against my belly.

well the week so far has started off a little slow - which is going to make the week drag, luckily i dont have to work on Friday - first the u/s and echo then off to Vegas.

kind of a mix of emotions on this mothers day weekend to come.

1 comment:

Josée Martens said...

I hope you have a lovely weekend. And I hope your ultrasound was beautiful. Let me know how you are. Email me.

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)