PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Okay so I fast forward quite a bit and will leave out all the wonderful details.....TMI

so at 19wks - Ethan's water broke - God led us to the hospital before this happened.
And at 20w4d (Aug24)- 3:41 AM - Ethan entered into this world only to have lost his life just seconds before we could meet.
Dr Sa.wai - tried her best to keep Andrew in the womb and for 33 hours and 1 minute, he continued to thrive and grow. But to no avail - he came to be with us at 12:42PM (Aug25). He stayed with us for just under 3 hours before he joined his brother in the Kingdom of Heaven.

I am sorry I just cant get into the details with this one, it is still so very difficult for me. I have my good days and my bad days.

No comments:

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)