PAUSE THE MUSIC

to see Aedyn's 26 week ultrasound via youtube.com at the bottom of the blog posts.
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

AF or Not AF

So I thought I had AF start on the 29th, it lasted for 4 days. Then I had AF start again on the 3rd, it is still here. So was the 29th AF or is the 3rd AF?

I am going to guess that the 29th was and so is the 3rd - with the nursing and the domperidone and having given birth, I think that the uterus is still shrinking down and the body is still trying to get rid of the excess blood.

I would say that my next cycle would truely be a normal cycle - hopefully it doesnt show up for a few more weeks though, then I can start to figure out my timing again.

Tomorrow is the La.Lache.Leage meeting over at a coffee shop down the way from the base, Aedyn and I are going to take a chance and attend the meeting. I am hoping to meet other mommies and find some support for the over flow of emotions I am having for not being able to produce enough for her.

Thursday is here 2 month appointment, so I will get to find out how much she now weighs and how much taller she is - hopefully she is doing great even though she still doesnt eat much at all.

well she is crying now, so I am going to sign off and give her lots of hugs and kisses :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am struggling with the prospect that I may not be able to nurse much longer. I know that I basically still have a "trickle" of milk, enough that Caroline will still suck, but she's not getting anything to really contribute to filling her up. I nurse in the evening a couple times, and first thing in the morning, but I always follow with a bottle. She seems happy, though, and it's enough to satisfy my "emotional need" to nurse. It was HORRIBLE emotionally the first couple of weeks...feeling like a failure, etc. I am just such a perfectionist that it irked me that I couldn't carry out my plan. If I had made the conscious decision NOT to nurse, I wouldn't have had such a hard time. I think I'm okay now, but I'm sure I'll be pretty down when it completely dries up. :( Hang in there...I know how you feel! :)

Josée Martens said...

Hi Christine. Good luck at LLL today. I hope you post on the meeting.

Aedyn at 26 weeks (Only You - David Crowder Band)